DiversityInc Best Practices is a subscription website that offers insights, best practices and case studies on diversity and inclusion management. Corporations, nonprofits, academia and government/military organizations utilize content on the website to help gain support-for and evolve their workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives.
DiversityInc Best Practices includes:
- How-to articles, case studies and videos (from beginner to advanced) on senior leadership commitment, recruitment, mentoring, employee resource groups, supplier diversity and much more.
- Webinars featuring best practices from DiversityInc Top 50 companies. Visit our webinar schedule to register to attend live or view afterward in our webinar library.
- Turnkey Meeting in a Box, an educational tool featuring historical timelines, facts & figures and discussion topics to build cultural competence and promote inclusiveness. Companies use this tool for workforce awareness and training.
- In-depth interviews with top executives and thought leaders at the most diverse companies in the country.
- Career Advice content to help your employees succeed internally.
For information on how to have your organization subscribe, email Sales@DiversityInc.com.