Toyota’s Financial Services Group Manager of Enterprise Program and Project Management OfficeBillieJo Johnson shares her experience at the company and the programs that helped her navigate her career as a woman of color. After many years at Toyota she developed REACH (Reaching Women of Color), an advocacy and empowerment program for women of color in the workplace. She shares her motivations and the various programs that grew from her initial seed.
More in Best Practices:
- Research Roundup: Native American Boys Are Suspended More Than Other Students in Sacramento Area and California, Report Says October 15, 2019
- Combat Veterans and Troops at High Risk for Opioid Abuse, NBER Study Finds October 14, 2019
- Research Roundup: Women in Tech Positions have Increased to Nearly 30%, According to AnitaB.org October 1, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Shares her Company’s Effort to Remove Barriers for Women of Color September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson, Her Path to the Creation of REACH September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Idea of Blind Spots and the Importance of Awareness September 17, 2019