Jan. 22, 2019 | How to Earn Sponsorship and Drive the Relationship
Feb. 5, 2019 | White Women Who are Intentional Allies to Women of Color
- White Women senior leaders discuss how they've been intentional allies to women of color and provide tangible examples. These women will also give advice on how other white women can effectively mentor, sponsor and support women of color.
- Get career advice on how to respond to microagressions specific to race and turn tense moments into learning opportunities.
- In every business function, people are held accountable for results and D&I management is no different. Learn how some of the best companies for D&I management hold leaders and stakeholders accountable for results and behaviors and thrive.
- Get advice on how to develop effective mentoring relationships with women. This webinar will provide multiple viewpoints on this subject, such as women mentoring other women, men mentoring women and women being mentored.
- If your company doesn't have initiatives in place to address pay equity, it is already behind. Hear from best in class companies on what they are doing.
- Hear how companies are evolving their recruitment strategies to attract and hire diverse talent.
- Your company's definition of high potentials has a direct correlation to the number of people of color identified as high potentials. Find out how and learn how best-in-class companies are defining high potentials.
- Hear from companies that have had success with moving women of color into senior leadership roles. Learn about the programs they have in place and how long it them to yield tangible results.
- Career advice on this webinar will cover a wide range of subjects, from acclimating to corporate culture to staying abreast on current affairs to engaging with senior leaders.
- Best-in-class companies share best practices on LGBTQ branding and engagement, internally and externally.
- Career advice on the benefits of lateral moves and why they are important to your career development.
- This webinar will address standing up formal sponsorship programs to seeing talent results and everything in between.
- Talent Management experts distinguish high performers from high potentials and give tips on how to become a high potential and maintain your status.
Aug. 6, 2019 | Best Practices in Onboarding Employees
- What you need to know about global D&I management
- Companies demonstrate why ERGs should be business-focused and share case studies on how they are meeting success.
- Joining an ERG provides a multitude of opportunities to develop your career – find out how.
- Career advice specifically for women of color such finding mentors, navigating the corporate landscape, and work/life integration, to name a few.
- Best-in-class companies share insights on how they effective in recruiting persons with diverse abilities.
- Career advice on how to lead inclusively.
REGISTRATION OPENS IN JANUARY 2019Dec. 3, 2019 | How to Sustain High Performance and Avoid Burnout
- Career advice on not burning out on the job and maintaining your high performance.
REGISTRATION OPENS IN JANUARY 2019Dec. 10, 2019 | Leveraging Employee-Engagement Surveys to Be More Effective in D&I Management
- Employee-engagement surveys provide valuable insights into how engaged your employee base is. Best-in-class companies are leveraging these insights to be more effective in managing D&I. Find out how.
REGISTRATION OPENS IN JANUARY 2019