Al Smith, Toyota’s Group Vice President and Chief Social Innovation Officer, shares his history and why he believes leadership visibility is important. He expands on several reasons leaders should be visible to everyone in the organization. When leaders are visible, it draws more engagement and helps identify future potential within the organization.
More in Best Practices:
- Research Roundup: Native American Boys Are Suspended More Than Other Students in Sacramento Area and California, Report Says October 15, 2019
- Combat Veterans and Troops at High Risk for Opioid Abuse, NBER Study Finds October 14, 2019
- Research Roundup: Women in Tech Positions have Increased to Nearly 30%, According to AnitaB.org October 1, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Idea of Blind Spots and the Importance of Awareness September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Importance of Understanding Challenges September 17, 2019
- BillieJo Johnson Shares the Many Programs for Women of Color at Toyota September 17, 2019