Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson explains why Women of Color need to be aware and understand the nature of their workplace challenges. Johnson is the Group Manager of Enterprise Program and Project Management Office at Toyota Financial Services. Billie Joe Johnson believes that understanding challenges will help individuals understand their careers. Sharing challenges and experiences helps women of color everywhere triumph and remove barriers.
More in Best Practices:
- Research Roundup: Native American Boys Are Suspended More Than Other Students in Sacramento Area and California, Report Says October 15, 2019
- Combat Veterans and Troops at High Risk for Opioid Abuse, NBER Study Finds October 14, 2019
- Research Roundup: Women in Tech Positions have Increased to Nearly 30%, According to AnitaB.org October 1, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson, Her Path to the Creation of REACH September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Idea of Blind Spots and the Importance of Awareness September 17, 2019
- BillieJo Johnson Shares the Many Programs for Women of Color at Toyota September 17, 2019