Toyota Financial Services Group Manager of Enterprise Program and Project Management Office BillieJo Johnson explains the idea of blind spots and how they affect our everyday image. She delves into the concept of blind spots, or operating in a third-person perspective of oneself. Johnson shares her experiences and outlines the understanding of striving to align external and internal self-definitions.
More in Best Practices:
- Research Roundup: Native American Boys Are Suspended More Than Other Students in Sacramento Area and California, Report Says October 15, 2019
- Combat Veterans and Troops at High Risk for Opioid Abuse, NBER Study Finds October 14, 2019
- Research Roundup: Women in Tech Positions have Increased to Nearly 30%, According to AnitaB.org October 1, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson, Her Path to the Creation of REACH September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Importance of Understanding Challenges September 17, 2019
- BillieJo Johnson Shares the Many Programs for Women of Color at Toyota September 17, 2019