Toyota Financial Services Group Manager of Enterprise Program and Project Management Office BillieJo Johnson shares her path through the creation of the REACH (Reaching Women of Color) program. Johnson founded REACH within the ranks of Toyota in April 2018 to empower women of color in the workplace. In retrospect to her career, she expresses her motivations for starting the program.
More in Best Practices:
- Research Roundup: Native American Boys Are Suspended More Than Other Students in Sacramento Area and California, Report Says October 15, 2019
- Combat Veterans and Troops at High Risk for Opioid Abuse, NBER Study Finds October 14, 2019
- Research Roundup: Women in Tech Positions have Increased to Nearly 30%, According to AnitaB.org October 1, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Idea of Blind Spots and the Importance of Awareness September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Importance of Understanding Challenges September 17, 2019
- BillieJo Johnson Shares the Many Programs for Women of Color at Toyota September 17, 2019