Toyota Financial Services Group Manager of Enterprise Program and Project Management Office BillieJo Johnson explains how to combat feeling stuck in one’s career path. In “Get Un-Stuck,” Johnson says she believes that one should look inward in order to understand their external walls. She shares valuable experience on how women should retrospectively look at themselves and their career paths.
More in Best Practices:
- Research Roundup: Native American Boys Are Suspended More Than Other Students in Sacramento Area and California, Report Says October 15, 2019
- Combat Veterans and Troops at High Risk for Opioid Abuse, NBER Study Finds October 14, 2019
- Research Roundup: Women in Tech Positions have Increased to Nearly 30%, According to AnitaB.org October 1, 2019
- BillieJo Johnson Shares the Many Programs for Women of Color at Toyota September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Shares her Company’s Effort to Remove Barriers for Women of Color September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson, Her Path to the Creation of REACH September 17, 2019