Toyota Financial Services IT Quality & Communication Manager BillieJo Johnson shares the company’s strides to enable women of color in the workplace. Johnson delves into the resources that helped empower her.
More in Best Practices:
- Research Roundup: Native American Boys Are Suspended More Than Other Students in Sacramento Area and California, Report Says October 15, 2019
- Combat Veterans and Troops at High Risk for Opioid Abuse, NBER Study Finds October 14, 2019
- Research Roundup: Women in Tech Positions have Increased to Nearly 30%, According to AnitaB.org October 1, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson, Her Path to the Creation of REACH September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Idea of Blind Spots and the Importance of Awareness September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Importance of Understanding Challenges September 17, 2019