Toyota Financial Services IT Quality & Communication Manager BillieJo Johnson shares her takeaways from the DiversityInc’s Women of Color and their Allies event. In April 2018 Johnson launched the REACH (Reaching Women of Color) program. As a fundamental part of the program, she pledged to send 15 of her members to DiversityInc’s Women of Color and their Allies event. In doing so, she reaffirms her belief in the event and what it means to members of the REACH program.
More in Best Practices:
- Research Roundup: Native American Boys Are Suspended More Than Other Students in Sacramento Area and California, Report Says October 15, 2019
- Combat Veterans and Troops at High Risk for Opioid Abuse, NBER Study Finds October 14, 2019
- Research Roundup: Women in Tech Positions have Increased to Nearly 30%, According to AnitaB.org October 1, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Explains the Importance of Understanding Challenges September 17, 2019
- BillieJo Johnson Shares the Many Programs for Women of Color at Toyota September 17, 2019
- Toyota’s BillieJo Johnson Shares her Company’s Effort to Remove Barriers for Women of Color September 17, 2019