DiversityInc webinars are live audio and video presentations based on trending topics that companies on the DiversityInc Top 50 are focused on. The webinars use the expertise of the DiversityInc Top 50 companies to detail the most effective strategies.
We will explore an exciting new feature on our webinars throughout the year: career advice.
Readership of career advice articles on DiversityInc Best Practices is five times as great as diversity management. It’s appropriate for everyone in your company but appreciated most by those who are not used to getting advice from people who look like them. The executives interviewed come from Top 50 companies. We will do the same for our webinars.
What to Expect
- No sales pitches — presenters are executives from the DiversityInc Top 50, not consultants
- Diversity metrics to strengthen your company’s bottom line
- Data about diversity in business you can’t get anywhere else — without leaving your office
- Opportunities to ask DiversityInc Top 50 executives questions live during the presentation
- A complete download of the presentations
DiversityInc is a SHRM Recertification provider and SHRM members earn PDCs for participating in our live webinars. All Webinars begin at 3 pm ET.
Note: Dates and topics subject to change at the publisher's discretion
2020 Upcoming Webinar Schedule
Dec.9, 2020 | What's New for 2021 - Tips on Completing the Survey | Click here to register
2021 Webinar Schedule
Jan.20, 2021 | Performance Goals that Support Diversity & Inclusion | Login to register
Feb. 10, 2021 | Formal Sponsorship Program Best Practices | Login to register
Mar. 10, 2021 | Diversity Scorecards and Dashboards | Login to register
Mar. 24, 2021 | Let's Talk Microaggressions | Login to register
Apr. 21, 2021 | Benefits of Inclusion in the Workplace | Login to register
May 19, 2021 | A Conversation with Top Diversity Leaders | Login to register
Jun. 9, 2021 | White Men and Women as Allies | Login to register
Jun. 23, 2021 | Inside Tips from Talent Recruiters - Land Your Next Gig | Login to register
Jul. 21, 2021 | Career Advice for Women of Color | Login to register
Aug. 11, 2021 | Formal Mentoring Program Best Practices | Login to register
Aug. 25, 2021 | ERGs that Drive Business and Organizational Impact | Login to register
Sept. 15, 2021 | Reducing Bias in Recruiting | Login to register
Sept. 29, 2021 | LGBTQ Cultural Competence | Login to register
Oct. 20, 2021 | Executive Diversity Council Best Practices | Login to register
Nov, 10, 2021 | Disability Etiquette in the Workplace | Login to register
Nov. 17, 2021 | 2022 Top 50 Competition Survey Prep Webinar | Login to register
Note: Dates and topics subject to change at the publisher's discretion
2020 Past Webinar Schedule
Jan. 22, 2020 | Linking Diversity and Inclusion to Annual Performance Goals | DiversityInc, Lissiah Hundley, Head of Strategic Partnerships & Client Fulfillment
Feb. 12, 2020 | Executive Diversity Council Best Practices | Dow, Alveda Williams, Corporate Director of Inclusion
Mar. 12, 2020 | Insights into Effective Diverse Candidate Slates and Goal Setting | BASF, Patricia Rossman, Chief Diversity Officer and HR Communications, Crystal Lannaman, Head of Talent Acquisition & University Relations and Natalie Coache, Executive Recruitment Manager
March 25, 2020 | Formal Mentoring Programs Best Practices | Wells Fargo, Christopher Wilson, OED Sr. Consultant | ADP, Elaine Pérez-Bell, Director/Sr. Project Manager
Mar. 26, 2020 | Embrace Design Thinking to Advance Diversity, Equity & Inclusion | Walmart, Donald Fan, Senior Director Global Office of Culture, Diversity & Inclusion
April 9, 2020 | DiversityInc Partner Check-In | DiversityInc Team
Apr. 22, 2020 | Limiting Bias in Diversity Recruiting | Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Marion Brooks, Vice President and US Country Head, Diversity and Inclusion | KPMG, Michele Meyer-Shipp, Principal, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer | BASF, Patricia Rossman, Chief Diversity Officer and HR Communications
May 20, 2020 | 2020 Top 50 Post Event Webinar | DiversityInc Team
- DiversityInc leadership will share updates from the Top 50 virtual event and key insights from the panels and speakers. We will also spotlight the Top Companies and specialty lists and discuss what helped companies rise in the ranks or make the list for the first time.
Jun. 3, 2020 | Supplier Diversity Management Best Practices | Southern Company, Vickie Irwin-Avery, General Manager of Supplier Diversity | Wells Fargo, Peter Lee, Vice President and Supplier Diversity Manager & Salvador Enriquez, Supplier Diversity Manager | ADP, Laurinda Thomas, Director, Supplier Diversity & Vendor Assurance | AT&T, Jalayna Bolden, Director-Supplier Diversity
- Hear best practices from leading organizations on how they manage supplier diversity programs, source and partner with diverse vendors and drive business impact.
Jun. 24, 2020 | Multicultural Marketing Teams That Drive Business | Wells Fargo, John Lake, SVP Diverse Segment Marketing Strategy | Toyota, Siani Kiyonaga, Senior Manager, Brand, Growth Audiences, Cross Vehicle Line Marketing
- Multicultural marketing teams discuss how they devise and execute marketing campaigns and strategies that target diverse segments, spotlight the brand and drive revenue.
July 9, 2020 | Importance of D&I During Unprecedented Times | TD Bank, Girish Ganesan, Global HR Executive, Head of Talent
Jul. 15, 2020 | Leveraging Self ID Campaigns to Increase Percentages of People with Disabilities, Veterans & LGBTQ | Wells Fargo, Kathleen Martinez, SVP, Head of Disability and Accessibility Strategy | Toyota, Beth Gottfried, Human Resources Group Manager | Accenture, Latisha Roberson, Strategic Partnerships Lead, North America Inclusion & Diversity
- Connecting with employees and measuring success. Hear strategies and practices to increase self-identification in the workplace.
Aug. 12, 2020 | LGBT Cultural Competence | Wells Fargo, Peter Kouzmov, Vice President, Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion Learning | Dow, Alex Papastrat, Global Leader – GLAD ERG | ADP, Sara Holquist, Project Manager, NextGen/Strategic Initiatives | Sanofi, Scott Harris, R&D Change Leader and North America Co-Lead for Sanofi’s PRIDE Connect ERG
- Join and learn how Top Companies create an inclusive workplace and support lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employee initiatives, programs and policies.
Aug. 20, 2020 | Leading University Relations Programs in the New Normal | TIAA, Angie Wesley, SVP, Global Head of Talent Acquisition
Aug. 26, 2020 | Driving Business and Organizational Impact through ERG Programs and Initiatives | ADP, Daina Bowler, Vice President, Sales ADP HRO | Wells Fargo, John LaVeck, Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion
- ERGs are a strategic business resource. This webinar will share insights on how to utilize ERGs to drive business growth and innovation while engaging and developing employees, as well as promoting inclusion in the workplace.
Sep. 9, 2020 | Reducing Bias in the Workplace (Hiring, Retain, Train, Promote) | Wells Fargo, Peter Kouzmov, Vice President, Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion Learning
- From hiring to promoting, hear key insights on how companies focus on reducing bias in the workplace and create inclusive cultures that support retention and engagement.
Oct. 7, 2020 | Career Advice for Women of Color | Hilton, DeShaun Porter, Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement | AT&T, Rachel Ybarra, Assistant Vice President, State Strategic Planning | Toyota Motor North America, Jane Howard-Martin, Vice President, Labor & Employment/Plant Support
Oct. 21, 2020 | How to Cultivate an Inclusive Workplace During Holidays | Sanofi, Stuart Persky, EEO & HR Compliance Director
- Year-end “holiday” festivities can leave some workers feeling left out. Hear best practices on how to celebrate inclusively during the holiday season.
Nov. 12, 2020 | Disability Etiquette in the Workplace | Toyota, Lisa Harris, Diversity and Inclusion Education Manager | Dow, Curtis Kesler, Sr. HR Partner | Comcast NBCUniversal, Yousef Khadar, Sr. Program Manager, Business Enablement
Nov. 18, 2020 | Strategies for Recruiting and Hiring Veterans | Hilton, Melissa Stirling, Sr. Director of U.S. Military and Youth Programs | Wells Fargo, Lisa Young, Head of Military Talent Internal Recruiting | ADP, Harris Morris, Senior Director, Senior Director, ADP Veterans Initiative Program Manager | AT&T, Kaleb Pask, Associate Director