Don’t miss another minute of DiversityInc’s Best Practices multimedia experience. Sign up here. Or, wondering if your company is already a member, check out our list of subscribers here.
DiversityInc Best Practices — a subscription website for corporations, nonprofits, schools and government/military organizations — is your one-stop shop for information, articles, videos, webinars and the latest data on diversity and inclusions issues.
We feature best practices with measurable results, and case studies on the most effective ways to use resource groups, mentoring, diversity councils and other initiatives for diversity & inclusion success.
DiversityInc Best Practices’ multimedia subscription includes:
• Webinars featuring best practices from DiversityInc Top 50 companies. Attend live or view afterward in our webinar library. Upcoming topics include high potential women and burn out, and advice on how to create effective mentoring relationships.
- Multimedia content, including social media engagement, photos, audio, a Diversity in Minutes video series addressing everything from work-life fit to recruiting more women in tech, and videos from learning sessions at DiversityInc Events.
- Articles on the latest D&I news you need to know, and best practices from the most diverse companies in the country. And career advice.
- Connections and access to a community of top thought leaders and practitioners.
- In-depth interviews with CEOs, CDOs and top corporate, government and nonprofit leaders.
- Exclusive access to our Meeting in a Box downloadable training tool giving you content and questions for your workforce on cultural competency surrounding heritage months, and content and questions for diversity-department, HR, communications and legal staff on diversity-management issues. Topics include everything from LGTB issues to Black History Month to Ramadan.
- Rigorous national research on D&I efforts at the biggest corporations.
- DiversityInc magazine.